I fear;
the day you'll forget me
the day you'll leave me
the day you'll stop needing me
the day you'll stop listening to me
the day you'll stop holding my hands
the day you'll stop hugging me
the day you'll stop staring into my eyes
the day you'll stop disturbing me.
But what I fear most is,
the day you'll stop loving me.
And every time those nasty thoughts came into my mind,
I would silently stare at you
And would silently scream in my heart,
Saying, "Please don't leave me."
Just. Please. Don't.
:'(
~najwa
p/s: Cara bercakap macam nak berpisah. Cara berkelakuan pun sama. Should I be worried? :'(
Happy 2014.
Tetibe terkenang,
pernah dulu kau kata takut untuk tinggal bersama kerana takut kau tak dapat kawal perasaan bila aku message or gayut or chat dengan orang lain. Ironinya, aku yang takut sebenarnya. Bila setiap dering mesej kau, bila setiap dering Facebook chat kau berkumandang. Hati gelisah. Fear of losing you is what it really is.
No comments:
Post a Comment