i am now sitting on my bunk bed with Piah sleeping next to me..there's only 2 out of 10 people in my dorm right now..it was a very tiring day..well, maybe not for me..but almost all of my friends are tired today..i really pitied them..
we had our Sport's Day Rehearsal Day today..a lot of my friends were involved in this upcoming Sport's Day,which is tomorrow..most of them joined the uniformed marching team..majorities were the police cadets..
Taekwondo and Silat members did some demo. Taekwondo's demo was very well co-ordinated. On the other hand, Silat's demo was very interesting. A lot of climbing people's back, flying kicks and high jumping.
Piah have been sleeping since 3:15pm until now. She's going to do taekwondo demo tomorrow as part of the opening ceremony. I watched the rehearsal earlier this morning and it was fun. Almost all of the teacher's were not in the mood for teacheing, except for my Additional Mathematic's teacher. She never failed to enter the class no matter how busy the school is. A very hardworking teacher i guess. She gave us (only 13 out of 33 students in the class. The other 20 took part in the Sport's Day's performance) 2008's SPM paper. And all that I could was gasping and sighing. I have no idea how to solve those questions. Hard as rock! Functions? Quadratic Functions? Differentiation?? WHAT..??? My mind goes blank! Blub! Shut down..! I think i need to study more Additional Mathematics.
I have spoonfuls of sights on S.H.S.I. to day. He looks very smart in his KRS (Kadet Remaja Sekolah) uniform. He smiles a lot too. I bet right now he's in the court teaching the juniors to march. I will post more about him when i get the chance to do so.
Well, tomorrow is the "day".. I'm determined to take A LOT of pictures of the event and my friends. So, i will write again tomorrow if 'm not too tired or busy. Right now i have to go take shower and do my prayer and get ready for dinner. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment