I went to the musollah for Maghrib prayer today. When I arrived, the boys had already started the dzikirs. So I decided to recite it with them because usually I read the al-Qur’an before azan. After the Maghrib azan, we prayed together. As usual, Cikgu Ku will give us some tazkirah. Tonight’s tazkirah was about the knowledge that we should learn.
According to Cikgu Ku, there are two types of knowledge that we should learn. Those are fardhu kifayah and fardhu ain knowledge. The fardhu kifayah knowledge was not compulsory to the muslims but it is a sin if none of us studied it. However, if there’s at least one of us that studied this kind of knowledge, then everybody was excluded from the sin from Allah (I hope you guys understand what I’m babbling about up to this point).
He told us that most of us was just studying the fardhu kifayah knowledge and was ignoring the fardhu ain knowledge, the one that each and very one of us should be learning. He told us that the fardhu ain knowledge was the one that’s going to help us in the hereafter.
The fardhu ain knowledge was into three basic parts, that is the tauhid, tasauf and erm, I kinda forgot the third one. Tauhid is studying Allah. His disposition. On the other hand, Tasauf is the study of our moral values and how our attitude should be when living in this not permanent world of Allah.
So, that’s the lesson of the day. And I post this because I’d like to share it with you guys out there. Will post again later when I remembered the third basic fardhu kifayah knowledge.
Till then,
Nudgewa.
No comments:
Post a Comment