However, Suhail is not around anymore. He left today because he got an offer to MRSM and he accepted it. If I’m not mistaken, he got straight A’s for his PMR. And while waiting for the MRSM offer, he registered for the Agama stream which added B.A.T (Bahasa Arab Tinggi), Al-Qur’an dan Sunnah and Syariah Islam to the compulsory subjects. That was very good. But at the same time, a very great loss to both our school and our hostel. He is an excellent student, so I am not surprised if he chose to further his studies in MRSM.
When Cikgu Ku, our hostel’s Biro Agama’s advisor, asked him to hold a high position in the bureau (he was a committee in that bureau), he told Cikgu Ku that he doesn’t want to because he wanted to accept the MRSM offer if he got one. A very bright student he is.
I could not picture anybody that could replace him to recite the dzikirs from now on. If there’s anyone that was appointed to lead the dzikir, for sure he’ll not be as good as Suhail. It was his choice anyway, so all I could do now is to pray for his success in MRSM..
Good Luck In MRSM Suhail..!
We’ll sure gonna miss your presence at the musollah.
No comments:
Post a Comment