Mar 31, 2014

Coincident?

I know we're not supposed to believe in zodiac or anything related to it. But look at this:


It is so related in a weird way.
Well, first of all I'm a Taurus. She's a Pisces and the other person is a Leo.

The Pisces never really wanna lose the Taurus, but she also can't reject the Leo. The Leo and the Taurus, however, have been hurt by the Pisces for millions of times. But still it is as if they never learn from their mistakes. Because each time they're about to leave the Pisces, the Pisces will always have a way to make them stay and then make them hurt. Again and again. I'm not saying that the Pisces hurt the Leo and the Taurus intentionally. No. She didn't. But then again, the Taurus and the Leo will always fall for her even when they knew better than to stay.

Coincident right?

~najwa

No comments: