Jun 28, 2009

plain old Sunday. (Is it??)

School was fun! As usual, we had our regular assembly (yeah, our state calendar is a bit weird. It started with a Sunday).

We sang the national anthem, the school song and then the Smart School Song.

Then the prize presentations began. Our school won a lot of competitions. *proud2*.

Some of it was:
~the English Public Speaking (District Level): CHAMPION!!
~the Geography Forum (District Level): 1st place too!
~the KRS Marching Cadets (State Level): 3rd place.

Congratulations you guys, for bringing up our school's name!

After the presentation, our Co-Curricular teacher, Mrs. Zaiton, gave us some speech about co-curricular activities and its importance. It was so boring! I nearly fell asleep when she was giving her speech. After that we sang the State's Ministry of Education's Song & the State's National Anthem.

Our first subject was Agama and the teacher was not in. I was quite disappointed as I had already memorize my prayers. We only learn Physics today, out of 5 subjects. Our Malay teacher was in but by the time she entered our classroom, nobody was there. All of us went to the school dentist for the regular checkup.

Fani doesn't want her mouth to be checked so she run away abruptly when our monitor told her that her dental card was missing. Lucky her that the dentist didn't caught her running away. We asked her why she refused to get her mouth checked and she answered: *drumroll*

"Aku tak suka la orang ghobek2 (robek2) mulut aku!"


Haha..! We ended up laughing very hard at her. She is very funny!
Well, I missed my checkup too. No! I didn't run away! My card was missing! So, they asked us to write our names and go back to our classroom.


The teachers were still not in so Qaddy, Meda & me decided to play the combat game. The game was fun but very painful as you have to hit your friends if you win. I ended up having red arms and palms because Qaddy & Meda always won.

While we were having fun playing, our monitor, Munif told us that our Physics teacher was in. So, of we go to the laboratory. The lab was very dark and dull that almost everyone ended up dozing off. The fun bit was that Mr. Amin wasn't the least bit offended. Instead, he told us to go home early (thanks Sir. You are very understanding! )

I going to school if this is what we always have to do.

I had so much fun today & I hope that tomorrow is the same.



f.r.i.e.n.d.s =)

loads of ,
nudge.

No comments: